leslie's home

Diligence redeems stupidity.

Friday, April 13, 2007




NICE PIZZA PARTY~~~~~~~~!!!!
Yesterday, we had a short pizza party in our reading class. It was very nice party. Every body shake hand, give hung each other. I took a lot of pictures. I promise I will put them on my blog. ^.^
Dr. Sengupta had a very short speech in the beginning of our party, and it really has special meaning for me. I really like this semester. I have a lot to remember and appreciate for this semester. Although only three months short term, we knew our classmate very well.

My classmates are wonderful, we study together, we learn together, and we have fun together. So we are friends. Maybe like Gerard said that we would never meet again, but the memory we can not delete, right!? Also, someday we will see each other in the campus, and I will say hi to everyone!
Next Monday, we will have our final exam. I knew everyone would work hard this weekend. Good luck everyone.


4 Comments:

  • At Saturday, April 14, 2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    Leslie, I am going to steal a pic from your blog, and I also do not give you any credit. It's plagiarism. Sorry about that.

     
  • At Saturday, April 14, 2007, Blogger Becky said…

    Do you have my pictures~~Can you give them to me secretly~ I konw I am not good at taking photos and it will looks weird...
    Good luck on your final~~

     
  • At Saturday, April 14, 2007, Blogger anna said…

    Hi Leslie,
    Thank you very much for installing this picture. I wonder if it is possible for me to have an original one?
    Yulia

     
  • At Monday, April 16, 2007, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    It seems like you have had a really wonderful semester. I'm so glad that this semester is so great :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home