leslie's home

Diligence redeems stupidity.

Friday, February 16, 2007





beautiful love,beautiful world



Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.



The bird wishes it were a cloud.

The cloud wishes it were a bird.



You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.



The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.



The grass seeks her crowd in the earth.



Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.



The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master.



How far are you from me, O Fruit?

I am hidden in your heart, O Flower.



This longing is for the one who is felt in the dark, but not seen in the day.



Love said to the world, "I am thine."

The world gave it the freedom of her house.



The mist is like the earth's desire.

It hides the sun for whom she cries.



The sadness of my soul is her bride's veil.

It waits to be lifted in the night.



The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky.

The morning crowned it with splendour.



Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on, for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.






Roots are the branches down in the earth.

Branches are roots in the air.



The music of the far-away summer flutters around the Autumn seeking its former nest.



The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.



The sun has his simple rode of light. The clouds are decked with gorgeousness.



The hills are like shouts of children who raise their arms, trying to catch stars.



The road is lonely in its crowd for it is not loved.



the grass-blade is worthy of the great world where it grows.



The night kisses the fading day whispering to his ear, I am death, your mother. I am to give you fresh birth.


The sunshine greets me with a smile.

The rain, his sad sister, talks to my heart.



My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten.

In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory.


I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fulness in the field of ripened rice.








Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.

Let the world find its way to you.




1 Comments:

  • At Monday, February 19, 2007, Blogger anna said…

    Hi Leslie,
    It's awesome. I cant even express my admiration about your blog. Is Europe in your heart? It seems to me that this is either Germany or Holland.
    Yulia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home