leslie's home

Diligence redeems stupidity.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007











Yesterday was a good day with sunshine, but this morning is snowing again. Same as my personality, changeable as the weather. I am not happy again...The reason is hard to say...I don't really know what I want to write. I just keep thinking something. Something happened before. Something will happen in the future.




Nothing really exciting happens this week. School here it generally easy-going. There isn't a lot of homework probably because nest week I will have the final exam. I am very worry about it! ~~ This weekend, I had lots of things to review. I find writing is very hard to write because there are lots of different grammar points. I have amount of readings to read on class. Although I check all the vocabulary's meaning, I still very hard to understand the whole article clearly! ~~ I think maybe the most important reason is I don't have basic knowledge it. ~~Oh!!My god!~~Keep working!~~Keep reading!~Keeping studying!~~


Different people like different studying ways, but all students must spend a great deal of time studying and each has a method that works best for him. Some people prefer to study very hard without interruption, while others like to take frequent breaks. Some students would rather study by themselves, while others do better in a group. As for me, I prefer to study with a group of students rather than study alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home