leslie's home

Diligence redeems stupidity.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007


































Destiny









Has anyone ever really stopped to think about what their destiny might be? Alot of people believe that there isnt such a thing and that life is what you make it. I have always been a firm believer in that theory myself, however only last night did i sit down and think about my life up until now and i pondered this years events and how they affected me and the people i love or came to love. I have come to one conclusion...destiny must exist.

Imagine a life without meaning, without reason, without purpose...

How can it be that destiny is untrue? This question can be related to "what is the meaning of life?" Ask yourself, "why am i here? What am i suposed to be doing with my life?" and see if you can come up with an answer. Many of you may find that you cannot think of an answer, or at least not one that you think is satisfactory.

This is because you don't really WANT to know what that answer is...

Can it be that weve all buried ourselves alive in distractions, things that take our minds off this question, things that have nothing to do with who we are and who we are to become. Personally i don't like it, this feeling of potential being wasted, like being in some kind of forever sleep where my mind is continuously being polluted by nothingness.

Perhaps it's time to wake up...

Perhaps it's time for us all to wake up and realise not who we want to be but who we were meant to become.

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, February 10, 2007, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    Your blog is really deep! I never really thought about my destiny before. I never imagined that one day I would be a teacher at the University of Calgary. It just sort of happened. Life is kind of unpredictable :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home