leslie's home

Diligence redeems stupidity.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007


Time is flying. This semester goanna to be pass, I want to say thanks to all my instructors. In this semester, I learned a lot of things in school which are in intensive, extensive, and CC class.



In my mind, I am very happy in intensive class even on the class or after class. My intensive teacher is Scott, and he help me so much on my writing. He is an very impartial teacher; however, he like to talks some jokes in the class. He is very focusing and preparing on outline before he go to the class. On his class, not only we have learned something, but we also feel so relaxing and happy in his class. By the way, he is also like a tutor sometimes because he took his free time to help students how to improve to write. Above all, do you think that he is a good teacher?




On extensive class, we also learned so much. Dr. Sengupta is my extensive teacher. Actually, she also is a very kind person, and she always think about us. English is also the second language for her, so she knows lots of things to help us improve our study ways. She always pushing us read carefully on each paragraph which we have studies. On the other hand, I have learned a lot of vocabularies during this semester. It is very useful for my university life. Anyway,sometime, she gives extra times to help us. On the other hand, her class is more helpful. Normally, I don’t speak too much in her class. This is my false. I need to change my personal experiences. Thank you very much my darling teacher Dr. Sengupta.


In summary, on Canadian connection class, we also have a relaxing period . Pam is my CC class teacher this semester. she is a very kind of person, and she always think about us. What is the way to help us! Actually,everything has two sides, she is also a strict teacher, and she always let students to study harder and prepare before the class. By the way, I think one hour is not enough for her class, 2 hours should be ok! The reason is that she always gives us some examples to help us how to do a perfect prsentation. Anyway, I want to say thanks to her.

Have a good day every one!


1 Comments:

  • At Monday, April 09, 2007, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    Wow, that is kind of a strange comment you got on your blog. Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself this semester. Thanks for all the compliments!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home