leslie's home

Diligence redeems stupidity.

Monday, March 19, 2007




Today is my friend’s birthday, so tonight I with some friends went to a Chinese restaurant and had a dinner. Although the restaurant had lots of people, we still sang a song to my friend. It was so funny!~~We did not talk about study and work. We just enjoyed the dinner, and talked some interesting things. I felt very comfortable and happy. I think this is a good opportunity to make some good friends to get together. Friends play the most important role in my life because they make my life more colorful, so I want say thanks to all of them.



Finally I’m writing something about snowing these days. It is snowing everyday. I hate the cold weather! It's already spring, but why the weather is still freeze? It is totally unusual~~~ Please the weather is getting to be warm!!!


I was expecting some snow before it comes along for real because it's snowing like a disaster these days... and I just feel tired of walking on those iced-and-snow-covered roads. And still I need to work for at least 4 hours outdoors... So that's something really let me feel tired... It’s like 5-10 degree at day times and it would go straight down into -5 to -10 degree at night... and freeze everyone up...




Well, if that's what an x'mas like, then ill be killing myself.... That's awful and keeps giving everyone hard times. lol.. And I have a friend which is in china always waiting for a white x'mas, but she never know how it's like in Calgary, lol... would it be like - 40 degree??? I think that would be one of your greatest experiences in your life right? lol

Well let's just screw it... stop being like an idiot expecting snow fall down. Anyway, today is a new beginning, A ZA A ZA!~~~

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home