leslie's home

Diligence redeems stupidity.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Hong Kong Disneyland




This summer, I am going to back my hometown. Its name is ShenZhen, which locate on south of China. I am already excited this travels because my friends and I decided to go to Hong Kong Disneyland. My friend told me that Hong Kong Disneyland was great theme public part. The park currently features four themed lands similar to those at other Disneyland parks: Main Street, U.S.A., Adventureland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. The park is missing a fifth classic land; Frontierland is not present at the park, as Disney chose not to build a park big enough to contain it.
One big problem is hotel’s room and prices. My friend said if you want to play and watch all things in Disneyland, you must stay inside one day and night. Every day, there are always many people to visit it. Although there are too many hotels inside, they still have not too many rooms to available. If have available room, its price will high twice over than hotel out of Disneyland. Anyway, I told myself if I want to have a prefect holiday, I must work hard in Canada.

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 02, 2007, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    It sounds like you are going to have a really wonderful trip when you go back home! Have fun in Disneyland!

     
  • At Friday, March 02, 2007, Blogger Felice said…

    Leslie, don't forget studying while you work :) Good luck ;)

    PS. how did you make the mouse pointer into a rabbit :)?

     
  • At Sunday, March 04, 2007, Blogger Kenneth said…

    The Disneyland in Hong Kong is sosososososos small, I don't think it worth to visit or not.. you better garding more information before you make the decision..

     
  • At Wednesday, March 21, 2007, Blogger Alif said…

    I disagree with Kenneth. The pics are so beautiful that now I want to go there. Also, I disagree with you somehow. You should say that if you want to work hard in Canada, you have to have a nice break - so it's a good decision. Don't worry about my disagreement, these do not matter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home