leslie's home

Diligence redeems stupidity.

Sunday, March 11, 2007




My Life!~~

In my opinion, maybe write blog is the best way to relax my mood. This is my second blog, and I still have a MSN space, but almost all the words are Chinese. Today, I saw a sentence which is ""Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get it." I know it came from a movie, but I cannot remember the name of that movie. I like this sentence~~~I feel my life is tired, maybe I still cannot find a way that can let my life to become colorful. I try to find the way.



Maybe this is life! Sometimes have bad luck and sometimes have a good luck!

There is a website which my friend told me can explain the meaning of your name. Everyone can try it because it is very interesting.

http://blogthings.com/acro/acronym-outcome.php

This is my name's Means:

L is for Logical
E is for Enjoyable
S is for Sensational
L is for Lucky
I is for Intense
E is for Earthy







About my study, I also have some problem about it. Tonight, I spent about one hour to listen to some English CDs to improve my listening. It's very helpful for me. He He! ~~ This is the good beginning. However, I know I still need do lots of work on my writing because when I write an essay, I also use the Chinese thinking way. I should try to change to English way!






When I check my first essay text, I find my big problem is grammar. When I read the sentence aloud or read several times, I can find the mistake easily. Next essay text, if I have enough time, I should check the whole essay several times, and maybe it can help me find more grammar mistakes in my writing. I should try to find more tips or skills for learning English, and then I can absorb the knowledge quickly!








4 Comments:

  • At Monday, March 12, 2007, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    It sounds like you are really working hard learning English. I am so proud of you this semester! By the way, I think the movie you are talking about is Forest Gump :-)

     
  • At Monday, March 12, 2007, Blogger Super Saiyan said…

    Wow, you have tons of pictures. Nice oictures anyway, and maybe for me sometimes blogging is a good way to relax
    Mohammad= Super Saiyan

     
  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007, Blogger anna said…

    Your ideas are so interesring, and your way of thinking is so impressive that it seems like in a short time you will be a real master in English. Yulia.

     
  • At Monday, March 19, 2007, Blogger Gerard said…

    You are working hard, so you will improve fast =). Ur intense bout ur english xP


    RUN FORREST RUUUUUUN

     

Post a Comment

<< Home