leslie's home

Diligence redeems stupidity.

Thursday, April 12, 2007




You forever play formulate the rule human




Fox walk with the street on, the front surface has bumped into the old wolf. The old wolf puts out a hand to give him a big mouth, “lets your bifurcation not wear the hat”. The fox went home very melancholy, makes a hat to wear.




Second days bumped into the old wolf, also have suffered a big mouth, “let your bifurcation wear the hat”. If is several times, always comes under attack. The fox thought that, such always comes under attack is a matter, is not good, I must look for the tiger to sue.




Just arrived the tiger main house gate mouth, listened to the tiger to speak in the room. “You cannot old hit the fox such persistently unreasonable Arab League, turns head the fox to ask me to sue, I not good am covering you. The good and evil we in the face can pass, I teach you one move.



The next time you will be seeing the fox, said to him: Makes to me to do laundry. He takes the soap to you to come, you hit his, said I want am the laundry powder, who lets you take the soap. He takes the laundry powder to come, you also can hit, said I want the soap, who lets you take the laundry powder. Otherwise you said to him that, goes, looks for a woman to me. He looks for fat to you, you hit him to say I want thinly; Looks for thinly to you, you also hit, said I want fat. Like this does not tie, you also can hit him, in my face also can be passable.” A fox tin, we have not sued, goes home.




Next day, the fox hits the old wolf on the street. The old wolf gives a loud shout: “Goes, looks for coming to me which does laundry”. The fox is unhurriedly: “You want the laundry powder Arab League, wants the soap?” An old wolf tin, mmm? Some. Also said that,“Goes, asks a woman to me to come.” The fox is unhurriedly: “You want fat, thin?” An old wolf tin flies into a rage, puts out a hand to give the fox a big mouth:“lets your bifurcation not wear the hat!”

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home